You have three ways of paying for the ordered goods
- Using PayFast online payment option. Payfast can process MasterCard and Visa credit cards, Instant EFT (with SA’s four biggest banks), MasterPass, credit facility mobicred and digital payment method Bitcoin. To use this option, choose 'PayFast' as payment option during the checkout process.
- Do a EFT payment from you bank after placing the order. To use this option, choose 'Pay before collection' as payment option during the checkout process.
- Pay by cash or credit card when collecting goods from the shop. To use this option, choose 'Pay before collection' as payment option during the checkout process.
All invoices and bills are in South African Rands. If advance payment is done from abroad, the customer needs to ensure that all charges are paid by the customer and we receive the full amount.
You have three options to obtain your goods.
- Use the online shops standard courier. They have three rates calculated on the postal code given in the delivery address:
- Greater Durban area (Local): R79
- Major cities (Cape Town, Port Ellizabeth and Johannesburg): R99
- Rural areas: R130
- Collect from shop in Springfield Park, Durban.
- Arrange for your own courier to collect from the shop in Durban.
Deliveries are not done outside of South Africa. International customers must arrange their own couriers to collect from our shop in Durban